They are so very cute and very generous of you to post the pattern. I might just go and give them a try.
Thank you so much, I love my little bird. I might have to download the pattern and make a few more!
These are so cute thank you!
That is so cute and simple! I want lots of felt blue birds on my tree! :)
Oh wow! These are beautiful x8 ronmanc
Beautiful, thank you for the pattern.
adorable thanks so much for sharing
adorable thank you so much for sharing
These festive bird ornaments look delightful to make.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
They are so very cute and very generous of you to post the pattern. I might just go and give them a try.
Thank you so much, I love my little bird. I might have to download the pattern and make a few more!
These are so cute thank you!
That is so cute and simple! I want lots of felt blue birds on my tree! :)
Oh wow! These are beautiful x
8 ronmanc
Beautiful, thank you for the pattern.
adorable thanks so much for sharing
adorable thank you so much for sharing
These festive bird ornaments look delightful to make.
Post a Comment