Sunday, November 8

My Trip to Egypt and Europe

Well as you may have noticed my poor little blog has been sorely neglected of late. I blame my overseas trip. . . before the trip I spent all my time researching the places I was soon to visit, then on returning I never got back into the swing of things.
My trip started in Cairo - Egypt and finished in Athens - Greece, with many a place inbetween. We were away for almost two months and had a wonderful time seeing and experiencing so many new places and things.

I fell in love with the Greek island of 'Santorini', we stayed in the little village of Oia, located on the very edge of the island, where one of the worlds most famous sunsets take place.

I did manage to keep a travel blog while I was over there, You can skip to it here if you are interested.

No comments: